|at Prestigious Consulting Firm|
|Location||Midtown Manhattan, New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2018|
|Salary / Compensation||90K+|
Prestigious Compensation Consulting Firm – 30pp in NYC Office – 7 Locations in USA
$$$DOE Executive Assistant
Support Managing Directors (3), Principals (2), and other consulting staff by providing executive level support including client interaction, calendar and scheduling, travel arrangements, administrative functions, MS Office document preparation, research, records management, billing process and accounts receivable follow-up.
- Maintains MD appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and global travel as requested.
- Conserves consultants’ time by taking client calls, responding as requested; routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information for consultants; initiating telecommunications as needed.
- Creates monthly client invoices using the firm’s time/billing software, drafts monthly billing letters to send to clients and follows up on aged accounts receivable.
- Inputs monthly expense reports.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Light troubleshooting of office equipment malfunctions and updates.
- Occasional special projects or research for consultants requiring collecting and analyzing information and preparing responses.
- Cover other administrative staff when necessary (i.e., vacation coverage), including back-up to CEO’s administrative assistant
Skills/Qualifications: Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs; heavy scheduling and travel logistics; administrative writing skills; excellent verbal, organizational, and time management skills; professional conduct and discretion; strong attention to detail and proactivity; and ability to manage multiple priorities. Teamwork and excellent communication skills are essential.
Hours/ Benefits: 8:30-5:30, non-exempt, 37.5 hour workweek, very light OT -- available for some 24/7 coverage; discretionary bonus; health insurance (med/den/vis) coverage 100% for employee; FSA for out-of-pocket medical expenses; deferred profit sharing plan; 401(k).
Please submit your cover letter and resume as a Word Doc directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org