|at Financial Services|
|Location||New York, New York|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
|Salary / Compensation||Depending on Experience, Comprehensive benefits package and other perks|
Receptionist/Floater/Back-up Administrative Assistant in Dynamic, Successful, Cutting Edge Financial Firm
$50K+ base salary plus benefits (at bottom)
55 people in NYC office. Investment Advisory Firm - Midtown, Manhattan
Requirements: Professional, smart, pro-active and service oriented. Aside from basic and classic reception/meet and greet/arranging conference rooms, will also act as a Floater when Admins are out sick or on vacation. And, will also assist The Foundation’s Program Officer and Director with updating contracts, calendar, scheduling meetings, and database management.
- Extensive telephone calls for the executives from both internal and external sources. Screen phone calls/solicitors; answer, screen and return calls with diplomacy per supervisor's instructions; handle routine items.
- Facilitate visits from entrepreneurs, other investors, and key executives.
- Coordinate meetings including ordering meals, meeting room preparation, invitations, etc.
- Schedule and prepare internal meetings to include preparing agendas and follow up action items for meetings.
- Assist in general event planning and hosting/attendance of any events organized by Maverick.
- Provide coverage for other administrative assistants in the office including telephone coverage, travel arrangements, calendar management and personal assistant duties.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Perform personal assistant duties as required.
- Manage expenses reports.
Benefits: Non-exempt, bonus eligible, benefits paid 100% for individual and family, 4 weeks paid time off, one month sabbatical after 5 years, $190 monthly for gym membership, transit checks, 401K matched 100%. Lunch catered daily.
Please email resumes to Knewman@taylorhodson.com