|at Midtown Private Equity Firm|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 1, 2018|
|Salary / Compensation||90K, Pd OT, bonus, great benefits|
85-90K EA to 1 Director and 1 Associate in Client and Partner Group/Investor Relations
Looking for 5 years’+ experience preferably in financial services in investor relations group. 4 year degree or some college highly preferred. Articulate, professional team player with excellent technical and writing skills. Strong Work, Outlook, Excel, PP and CRM database a must. Strong writing skills.
Monitor heavy and fluctuating calendar, high volume of calls, e-mails, and flow of communication
- Compose, draft, proof, edit, and finalize correspondence including e-mail and other documents
- Screen all calls for executive and handle all inquiries within capacity
- Track Executives’ fundraising meetings, as well as necessary follow up in the proprietary investor database/CRM.
- Update CRM with all relevant information regarding investors/LP’s and prospects.
- Greet executive’s visitors and ensure their comfort
- Review incoming mail and/or email, prioritize and summarize content, and process replies on own initiative or from executive’s notes and directives
- Plan and coordinate monthly and weekly team meetings as requested
- Create and maintain accurate paper and electronic filing ensuring documents are sent to file room and securely destroyed according to firm’s document retention policy
- Familiarity with firm’s policies as outlined in the handbook and on-line, including but not limited to, travel, personal stock, IT, and record retention
- Process medical claims forms for executive and/or family as requested and follow-up to ensure accurate handling of claims
- Maintain an updated procedures desk manual for the position
*Handle planning logistics for complex domestic and international trips using the Firm’s contracted travel agency; provide detailed itineraries, agendas, directions, and backup materials
- Prepare expense reports in timely manner ensuring accuracy and submit in accordance with Firm policy
*Monitor executive’s calendars and anticipate where problems might arise regarding calendar, meeting preparation, needs of executives involved, requests for meetings and telephone calls; communicate potential and/or confirmed changes to involved parties immediately
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and executive events, inform attendees of dates and time, reserve meeting space, ensure the appropriate equipment/materials are available, coordinate hospitality services as needed; assist with various off-site meetings as requested in an upbeat and professional manner.
HRS. 9-5:30PM, FLEX TO OT AS NEEDED. NON-EXEMPT, BONUS