|at Prestigious Private Bank - Investment Management Firm -- Midtown|
|Location||Midtown Manhattan, New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2018|
|Salary / Compensation||$80-95K+|
Prestigious Boutique Private Bank – 150+pp
80-95K DOE HR Coordinator/Associate/Junior Generalist (Title DOE) JO# 14016
Manage all HR Generalist functions with strong emphasis on payroll and benefits data analysis and other core HR operational functions, employee relations, compliance, audit, run background checks, very strong technical skills. Report to the senior HR representative, who is an excellent mentor and communicator. Strong analytical skills. Candidates must have experience with Workday and payroll. This is an HR Generalist track role requiring maturity and a highly-developed sense of discretion and confidentiality. Looking for a smart and motivated Human Resources Coordinator or Junior Generalist with an emphasis on HR processes, data analysis and other core HR functions. This is a great opportunity for the right person who will be responsible for working on various HR projects, including payroll and benefits. The firm uses Workday as their tool for all HR processes.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate for this position will have strong Workday skills, including configuration, and a consistent Human Resources background (4-6 years). This is a great opportunity as data analytics and reporting require only a certain amount of time and there is so much to do and significant opportunity to learn in this role.
- Experience in payroll and year-end processes.
- High level of professionalism, diplomacy and discretion, with the ability to interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- Must be detail oriented with sharp analytical skills, and able to multi-task
- Self-starter with demonstrated good organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills: Excel (advanced), Word, Outlook
- Thorough knowledge of Workday
- 4-6+ years’ progressive experience working in Human Resources, preferably in finance or in a comparable role in any industry
- Strong Word, Excel (advanced), Outlook, PowerPoint, strong familiarity with payroll and year-end processes
- Demonstrated good organizational and follow up skills. High level of professionalism
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Hours/Benefits: 8:00/8:30 to 5:30/6:00, exempt, excellent benefits, strong discretionary bonus.