For formal interviews, remember the name of each person you meet with so you can acknowledge them in your thank-you notes.
WOOHOO! “National Grammar Day” is trending on Twitter. Here’s the official site: http://nationalgrammarday.com/#grammarday
Lose the Starbucks before your interview! Never bring coffee or any drink of your own in and set it on the interview desk!
We’re hiring! Full time Reception/Office Manager with financial services experience. Competitive salary + OT. Please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Forbes gives a little visual aid to explain why Temporary Work can lead to something more…
Avoid the dead fish handshake! Instead, follow these 10 tips for making the best impression…
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, required
- Minimum of four years’ experience with a leading advertising / marketing agency
- Proficiency in Desktop Publishing and other marketing graphic design systems
- Expert levels in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet
- Proficiency in Quark Xpress, Illustrator, Photo Shop, and In-Design
- Basic knowledge of real estate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proven ability to write completed marketing products
- Capable of meeting stringent deadlines
- Flexible work schedule that allows for overtime when necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot software problems and recommend or create solutions preferred
- Ability to work in team environment as well as work independently when required
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com